DIY table runner
DIY table runner step-by-step guide
Are you organizing a wedding or some other lavish event? The chances are that your guests are going to spend a majority of time seated on the grand tables. As such, they should have something interesting and attractive to look up to when seated –what’s better than a gorgeous set of table runner? Table runners turn out to be the easiest and the quickest method of dressing up sweetheart tables or long tables in any given event –like a wedding or reception party.
When you make use of table runners for your event, they can easily fill up spaces while providing the perfect backdrop for candles and flowers. In some cases, table runners can even replace tablecloths. It all depends on the event and the level of aesthetics you wish to achieve for the given event. Whether you wish to implement the upscale glamorous vibe or add a rustic feel to the event décor, you can get access to a wide range of designer table runners for your event.
How to Make DIY Table Runners – A Step-by-step Guide
Making DIY table runners for your event can help in cost-savings effectively. If you would spend several amounts in simply purchasing high-end table runners from the market for each & every table in the event, it will cost you a fortune. As such, DIY solutions are the best cost-effective ways to implement a grand event by impressing the guests.
Supplies Needed for 6 Feets aprox
• leather leaf fern 1 Bunch
• 12 white roses or any color of your choice
• Eucalyptus –silver dollar 1 Bunch
• Babies breath 1 Bunch
• Ruscus –around 1 Bunch
Here is the step-by-step guide to prepare the table runner on your own:
• Divide the available greens to ensure that you are making up the rough shape of the table runner.
• You can use the leather leaf fern to serve as the perfect base of the runner.
• Lay down the base and place eucalyptus dollar along with baby’s breath for adding a touch of white to the runner.
• While it might appear a little messy at the given point, you can fix the same with the help of a paper cord to any length as you desire.
• By taking a floral wire, you can collect the greens that you have placed.
• As the last step, you can add the roses (of your desired color) to add a pop of color to the table runner.
Once you are done with the basic steps, the next course of action could be to assemble the entire unit and add some extra embellishments to enhance the overall décor.
The best thing about DIY table runners is that you can design the same as per your design requirements and as per the theme of the event.
Add intense glamor to the given event with the help of DIY table runners of your design and color specification.
Go budget-friendly, yet enhance the décor of the event effortlessly. It is time that you start planning the next event now!
Wedding table runner DIY Box
BUY YOUR BOX IN THE NEXT
AND RECEIVE DOBLE OF ROSES
100% Premium Quality
We are a direct Farm to costumer Flower Shop. We pride ourselves in only using premium Ecuadorian Roses and flowers. Ecuadorian roses are world-famous for their color intensity, big head size, and vase life.