Pack of 4 bunches, 8 to 10 stems per bunch.
Cocculus Greenery is known for its lush, leafy greens that will lavishly accent bold, beautiful focal blooms. Each stem features an array of lateral leaves, each elongated and wide until they taper off to a thin, delicate point, making gorgeous glossy texture in arrangements. Pair this greenery with highly contrasting blooms, such as White Standard Calla Lily Flowers, Giant Pure White Hydrangea Flowers, New Love Baby’s Breath, and White Freesia Flowers.
- Cocculus is available year-round.*
- Cocculous is traditionally packed in a grower’s bunch that typically has 8 to 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since this is a product of Mother Nature, and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this product may vary to some degree.
Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
In the event that a substitution may be necessary to make certain that your greens are delivered on time, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original choice as possible even if this means substituting greens of higher value. While we will always try to inform under these circumstances, substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you.
Special Care & Suggestions
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.