Cordyline Green Leaf Filler
Small Pack or 8 Bunches for $79.99
Medium Pack or 16 bunches for $107.99
Large Pack or 36 Bunches for $197.99
Hailing from the thick, wild forests dotted throughout the Southern Pacific Ocean, Cordyline Green Leaf Fillers adds finesse to any tropical events. Also known as Ti Leaves, Cordyline comes from a solid green, leafy plant; each leaf is broad and long, making fun opportunities for irregular centerpieces, bouquets, and arrangements. This leaf would look exciting and eccentric with blooms such as Pink Ice Protea, Safari Sunset Leucadendron, Sunset Blend Tritoma Flowers, and Monstera Leaves Tropical Greenery.
Average Length: 12 inches leaf length (21 inches total)
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Greens are available year round.
- Cordyline is traditionally bunched in a grower’s bunch that typically has 8 to 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since Greens are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this Green may vary to some degree.
Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL.
In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
Special Care & Suggestions
Bulk greeneries are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your greenery we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your greeneries have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your greenery in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your greens.*
- Gather clean buckets or containers for your greeneries. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove greens from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves protecting the greens.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to stems and leaves.
- Allow greeneries at least 4 hours to hydrate, greenery may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels. Greeneries will drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep greeneries away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Store greenery in a cool dark area, until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep greeneries fresh.