Country Home Garden Rose
24 Garden Roses for $129.99
36 Garden Roses for $139.99
Find gorgeous Garden Roses at Milena Bouquet! The Country Home Garden Rose is a beautiful blend of coral and peach. Use Garden Roses for a soft and lucious arrangment that is sure to be memorable. Pair these beauties with fresh herbs for an organic look or make a large bouquet with Dahlia Flower Coral Orange, New Love Baby's Breath, Fountain Little Bunny Grass and other colors of Garden Roses for a whimsical arrangement.
Average Stem Length: 23 to 25 inches
Average Bloom Width: 3 to 3.5 inches
Average Bloom Height: 2.5 inches
Scent: Has little to no scent
Foliage: Some leaves on the flower stem
Thorns: Has thorns on the flower stem
- Roses are available year round.*
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- Country Home Garden Rose is considered a garden rose because of the high petal count, ruffled shaped petals, and flower scent.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5-8 days.
- Shipped in 12, 18 or 24 stems per bunch and bundled together with a rubber band with a plastic or cardboard sleeve to ensure protection during shipping.
- Within each bunch, the garden roses are packed in multiple layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have half of the stems in the bunch; however, below this layer there is a second layer containing the remaining roses.
- We ship our Roses in bud form. Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- We ship our roses with guard petals intact to protect the roses while travelling and might cause the rose to look distorted, discolored and/or bruised. Once you are ready to process your roses, you may need to remove up to 8 guard petals per rose to reveal the pristine quality rose bloom.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL.
In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
Special Care & Suggestions
Bulk Roses are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
Tip: Wear protective gloves while handling your roses. Thorns may be present and tinted roses can stain hands and clothing.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important to get your flowers in water as quickly as possible.
- Remove roses from box by cutting any straps. Do not remove the cardboard sleeve that is holding the roses together in a bunch. It is recommended to leave the cardboard sleeve on for 4 to 8 hours while the roses hydrate and then remove once well hydrated. Remove all plastic packaging and rubber bands.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather clean buckets, vases, or containers for your flowers. Ensure your buckets, vases containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the buckets or containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Remove any foliage from the flowers that falls below the waterline of your containers. When removing foliage, care should be taken to not damage the stem. Removing any foliage that falls below the waterline will help prevent the growth of mold or bacteria which could cause premature wilting.
- Cut stems diagonally under running water using clean, sharp flower shears or scissors. Cut approximately 1 inch from the bottom of the stem. Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each container for the amount of stems you will be storing. Overcrowding may cause damage to flowers and effect proper blooming.
- Allow the roses at least 4 hours to hydrate well. It can take up to 8 to 12 hours to properly hydrate. If you see that some flowers are still drooping after 3-4 hours, it is possible an air bubble has formed in the stem. Re-cut following the above directions.
- Keep flowers in a cool, dark location away from direct sunlight, drafts, or extreme temperatures and heat.
- To keep your flowers fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. The water might change color if the roses are tinted. Simply change water as directed. Ensure that your flowers have sufficient water at all times. They will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
- We ship our roses with guard petals intact in order to protect the rose during shipping. Upon removal of the protective cardboard packaging, carefully pluck off any brown or discolored guard petals.