Gladiolus Coral Wine Flower
10 Bunches Premium for $199.99
15 Bunches Premium for $289.99
Our Gladiolus Coral Wine Flower has a unique coloring that is sure to impress. These blooms have hues of coral near the center that darken into hues of wine and deeper purple near the edges. Gladiolus are a striking, long stemmed flower filled with blooms from the bottom to the top, ideal for tall flower arrangements. This flower symbolizes generosity, sincerity, and infatuation. These fresh cut gladiolus will make a dazzling wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement.
Average Stem Length Premium Gladiolus: 36 inches
- Each stem features an average of 6 to 9 blooms running the length of the stem.
- Gladiolus are shipped with 10 stems per bunch and are bundled together by a rubber band and placed in a clear plastic sleeve.
- Expected vase life is an average of 6 days with proper care and handling.
- Gladiolus are ideal for tall flower arrangements.
- Gladiolas were named from the Latin word “gladius” which means sword. Belonging to the Iris family, the meaning of Gladiolas is generosity, sincerity, and infatuation.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please read the special care and suggestions.
In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
Special Care & Suggestions
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.