The Designer´s Floral Box
30 - 40 Stems / 19" Inch Wide
Our Beautifull Pinterest worthy bouquet. Made with premium flowers as Ranunculus, Roses, Garden Roses, Eucalyptus, Baby Lillies.
Our bouquets are made with 100% High-Quality Roses and Flowers.
We cut them fresh and immediately ship them to you. Ecuadorian flowers are world-famous for their color intensity, head size, and vase life. This box is perfect for holidays, anniversaries, special occasions, or even just for you
Order month to month or for the upcoming holiday!
- Each month an exciting new color variety
- Breathtaking bouquets sent just 1 day after harvest.
- 7 Days of Freshness Guaranteed.
- Our flowers are delivered 4 days after they’re cut, so they last 2x longer than store-bought flowers.
- No commitment: skip deliveries or cancel our flower subscription service whenever you like
- We ship every Tuesday directly from our farm in Ecuador.
- Your box should arrive the next Thursday following your subscription date.
- We ship with UPS express refrigerated air freight so your flowers are as fresh as possible.
- Free Shipping to the USA.
- Only ships within the United States.
- Subscriptions automatically renew.
- Cancel anytime
About your Bouquet
In each box, you will receive a beautiful design and different bouquet. Discover new seasonal flowers like Spray Roses, Craspedia, Hydrangea, Mini Calla Lilies, and more.
Makes the perfect unique gift for any occasion—or as a treat to yourself!
In each Box:
1 Bouquet - 30 - 40 Stems - 19" Inch width approx.
Free Shipping to al the US
Alaska and Hawaii included
Fresh Flowers and Beautiful design
Directly to your doorsteps. Every bud is hand-picked from our farms and delivered without a middleman or the markup. Your flowers arrive fresher and faster, so they last long after they've bloomed.
Ecuadorian flowers are world-famous for their color intensity, big head size, and vase life. Our Fresh Cut flowers will last 7-10 days or even more depending on how you take care of them.
Some of our happy clients pictures on Instagram
We work with the best farms in Ecuador and handpick the best blooms in the farms. Choosing your flowers warranties our customers the best possible flowers.
2. The Most Vivid Colors
Ecuadorian flowers are famous throughout the world for their vivid and intense colors.
4. Kick-Ass Vase Life
Roses that can live up to 15 days*, thanks to the strength of the stems and the quality of the flowers.
Also at Milena Bouquet, unlike regular or local wholesalers. We do not store the flowers in warehouses, Farm Direct means that we cut them and send them to you right away, so you get the freshest flowers available.
*Vase life may vary and depends on the care of the flowers, type and variety.
See this video review of why
Free Shipping to all USA including Hawaii and Alaska
- If your event is Saturday, the suggested delivery day is Thursday
- The ideal vase to use with these bouquets measures 7 to 9 inches tall, with an opening of 4 to 6 inches wide. To achieve a fuller look, choose a vase that is shorter in height and has a largemouth. To achieve a slimmer-sleek look, choose a taller vase with a smaller mouth. You may also adjust the width by tying the bouquet in the center or allowing it to stand on its own in the vase. *Vases not included*
- These flowers come pre-arranged in a loose stem flower bouquet and require little prep work. These bouquets are not in Oasis.
- Since flowers are a product of Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
- This item is only available for delivery in the USA (Hawaii and Alaska included) – we cannot ship to Canada.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
* Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.