True White Garden Rose
24 Garden Roses for $119.99
36 Garden Roses for $125.99
48 Garden Roses for $165.99
60 Garden Roses for $185.99
72 Garden Roses for $209.99
144 Garden Roses for $405.99
Create glamorous arrangements with True White Garden Roses. Each bloom looks like a dreamy cloud, with its large cup-like shape and fluffy layers of petals that delicately swirl outwards from a tight center. The petals are a classic, creamy white color, making them perfect for crisp vintage-inspired arrangements. Pair with blooms like amnesia lavender novelty roses, silver dollar eucalyptus greens, Queen Anne’s lace filler flowers, and English lavender flowers.
Average Bloom Width: 2 to 4 inches
Average Stem Length: 10 to 24 inches
Scent: Has a mild garden rose fragrance
Foliage: Has some foliage
Thorns: Has some thorns
- Roses are available year round.*
- If your desired delivery date is unavailable, please contact customer care.
- Roses feature one bloom per stem.
- True White Garden Roses are creamy white roses. The amount and intensity of the tone depend on Mother Nature.
- True White Garden Rose is considered to be a garden rose because of the high petal count, distinct petal shape, and garden rose scent.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Shipped with 12, 18 or 24 stems per bunch.
- Within each bunch, the garden roses are packed in multiple layers to ensure protection during shipping. From the top angle, it will appear that you only have half of the stems in the bunch; however, below this layer, there is a second layer containing the remaining roses.
- We ship our Roses in bud form. Once the Rose is hydrated, the bloom will open to a much larger size.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
Special Care & Suggestions
Bulk Garden Roses are shipped directly from our farms without water tubes. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey, it is absolutely NORMAL. Just follow these simple steps and the flowers will bloom delightfully.
- Remove flowers from box by cutting any straps. Our Garden Roses are shipped in special packaging that may or may not include water boxes, water tubes or wet foam. No matter the packaging, your Garden Roses have been properly prepared for shipping. Remove any of this special packaging including any plastic wrapping in order to prevent condensation which will cause rotting, but do NOT remove the cardboard sleeve or the rubber bands holding the flowers together in a bunch.
- Fill containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cool water.
- Add floral food to prevent bacteria from forming in the water and to give added nutrients to the Roses. If you do not have flower food, it can be purchased at any local florist.
- Remove any leaves that fall below the waterline. Not removing the leaves may cause bacteria to form and shorten Rose's life.
- Using sharp scissors or a knife, cut the stems diagonally under running water approximately one inch from each stem's bottom edge.
- Immediately after cutting, place the stems in the prepared water.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate well. Garden Roses may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Leave the plastic or cardboard packaging around the blooms for a minimum of 4 hours. This will allow the Roses sufficient time to hydrate properly.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or excessive heat.
- To keep the Garden Roses fresh, change the water every 24 to 48 hours or when the water becomes cloudy. Assure that your flowers have sufficient water. The flowers will drink an exceptionally large amount of water upon arrival.
We ship our Garden Roses with guard petals in order to protect the blooms during shipping. Upon removal of the protective packaging, remove any brown or discolored guard petals. It is not uncommon to remove an average of 5 to 10 petals per bloom.