White Ranunculus Fresh Cut Flower
This item is sold by the bunch
1 bunch / 25 Stens
Add style and elegance to any arrangement with White Ranunculus Fresh Flowers. Ranunculus are classic wedding flowers, with cup-shaped blooms and layers of delicate petals unfurling from a tight center. The paper-thin petals are pure white, and complemented by a lime-green “eye” in the center of the bloom. Use for classic-inspired arrangements by pairing with blooms like pink peony flowers, champagne garden roses, cabbage roses shell pink, and Queen Anne’s lace filler flowers.
Average Bloom Width: .5 to 2.5 inches
Average Stem Length: 6 to 12 inches
Symbolism: Ranunculus represents being “dazzled by your charms”
- Standard Ranunculus are available year round.*
- Ranunculus flowers are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Each stem has a minimum of 1 bloom; some stems may have more than one bloom.
- Ranunculus may come in with distinctive green centers; as the flower opens this center color will fade out.
- Ranunculus may vary in color from bloom to bloom. Please view all product photos for an accurate depiction.
- Bloom type is a cup bloom that is a three-dimensional type flower.
- Ranunculus blooms look similar to a peony bloom but much smaller.
- Ranunculus are a top heavy flower and their stems have a natural tendency to bend. In order to achieve an upright straight stem, you may need to wire the stem.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL.
In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
Special Care & Suggestions
Our flowers are shipped directly from our farms to your doorstep. Before shipping your flowers, we prepare them for their journey with proper hydration methods. If your flowers appear sleepy and thirsty after their journey it is absolutely NORMAL. Follow these simple steps to ensure your flowers have the proper care.
- When your boxes arrive, it is important that you get your flowers in water as quickly as possible. Open your boxes and remove any protective packaging, such as foam or paper.
- Inspect your flowers.*
- Gather buckets or containers to hold the flowers. Ensure your buckets or containers are very clean. We recommend rinsing them with warm water.
- Fill the containers with at least 4 inches of fresh, cold water. If flower food is available, follow the package directions for adding it to the water.
- Cut any straps and remove flowers from the box. Remove any rubber bands or plastic sleeves securing flower bunches together.
- Remove any foliage that would fall below the waterline. Leaves below the waterline may cause bacteria to form, shortening the life of your flowers.
- Using sharp flower shears or scissors, cut stems diagonally under cool, running water. Cut about an inch off of each stem.
- Immediately after cutting the stem, place the flower in the prepared water.
- Ensure that you have sufficient room in each bucket for the amount of stems you will be storing. Do not overcrowd your containers. Overcrowding may damage stems and blooms and effect the blooming process.
- Allow flowers at least 4 hours to hydrate, flowers may take up to 12 hours to properly hydrate. Periodically check the water levels, flowers drink a lot of water when they first arrive and the water may need to be refilled.
- Keep flowers away from direct sunlight, drafts or extreme temperatures. Flowers should be stored in a cool, dry area until ready to use.
- Change water every 24 hours to keep flowers fresh.